The City utilizes services of various firms to fulfill engineering functions for ongoing general engineering projects, plan reviews, sewer system fee assessments and City Capital Improvement projects.  Encroachment Permits are available through the Public Works Department.  Contact City Hall for referral to the appropriate services.  530-346-2313 or

Encroachment Permit Application