Commercial Cannabis Business Permit Application Guidelines & Documents
The application process to operate a Commercial Cannabis Business (“CCB”) in Colfax will open on September 25, 2020 and will close at 4:00PM on November 24, 2020. Applications will be available at City Hall or on the City’s Website at www.colfax-ca.gov. To be considered, final applications must be submitted by 4:00 PM on November 24, 2020 to the City Clerk located at 33 South Main Street, Colfax, CA, 95713. Documents linked below outline the application process, required materials, and other information necessary to operate a CCB in Colfax.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED
Hardcopy applications can be picked up during office hours at
33 S. Main Street, Colfax CA 95713
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
For detailed information, see COMMERCIAL CANNABIS BUSINESS PERMIT APPLICATION PROCEDURE GUIDELINES in the documents below.
- Ordinance 542 - MC Amendment Ch 5.32 Establishing Commercial Cannabis Regs & MC Title 17 Zoning inc Exhibits A & B
- Intelifi Background Waiver
- Colfax Commercial Cannabis Business – Zoning Verification Letter Request Form
- Colfax Commercial Cannabis Business Procedure Guidelines
- Colfax Commercial Cannabis Business Application
- Colfax Commercial Cannabis Background Check Application
- CA Summary of Rights - Spanish
- CA Summary of Rights - English